- Having your pieces close together is generally better than having them seperated all over the field.
- Having your pieces in the center of the playfield is better than having them on the edges.
- The diagonals leading towards the goal pieces are very powerful - and so is the center piece of the field.
- Even a player with two pieces can still beat you if they run for the goal fields. Keep an eye on your defense and count steps.
- You (and your opponent) can exchange up to two lost pieces for additional moves. This can lead to quick sprints, be aware.